Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sorry For Delay

I've just been really busy lately with dance classes and friends, it's like my blog is a little bug on my windsheild! Down to the main subject: Cyber Bullying. I was just bullyed on facebook and I want to put Cyber Bullying to a forever stop in my life. Below are steps to avoid Cyber Bullying.





1. Block this person. If they can't reach you they'll probaly get frustrated and stop.

2. Ignore their attempts to annoy you. Bullies are like sharks. They crave for blood. If you give them what they want the chance is they'll keep coming for more bits of you until you'll be sickened at the thought of ever going on facebook again.
3. Stand up for yourself. If you stand up for yourself thae bully will be surprised.
Enjoy your bully-free days!
Still Soaring,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment