Sunday, February 6, 2011

Craziness

You bring me a temporary bliss,
and happiness,
then you leave me in the dust,
why do I make such a fuss?

Over the weekend we had some friends over. Those friends were kolby and Kayla. We went sledding in my backyard and took turns on my snowboard. I had fun with both of them but Kayla and I watched one of my all-time favorite shows: GLEE! Our stumaches were aching by the time we stopped laughing and that wasn't until ten. So I would say, I'm glad that they left, but then again I'm not glad they left, do you know what I mean? What I'm saying is that I had fun, but I was super tired by the time they left. I'm not making any sense am I? Well, that's what I get when I have my head stuck in the clouds!



Still Soaring,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so snazzy! I love that background! :D
    And Glee is pretty great, though I haven't watched it in a while :P

    ~Lauren :)
    http://avoiceofpraise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl! I think your blogs pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete