Monday, February 7, 2011

A Personal Record

I am very excited! I have TWO followers on like, the FIRST day I started blogging! *sounds pathetic doesn't it?* I hope I haven't just creeped everyone out enough to make them stop blogging *frowns*, If so, I'm not freaky! I'm just abnormally weird. Well, so far I'm not getting off to a good start. Well here are a list of things that are a random things off my tongue that I am craving right now.

~Cookie Dough
~A good fresh, green notebook
~Polka Dots
~ A bubble bath
~Some calming Anya music
~A bowl of vanilla ice cream
~Velvet
~ SOME MORE FOLLOWERS!! *not to be rude to the ones I have, I <3>
Now that you know some of my cravings, what are some of yours?
I have three more things to say.
1. I am starting a new book about war fairies, and its awesome so far!
2. Our reading unit this week is Helping the envirment, so I'm going to post a good thing I've done for the envirment that day every post, and if you want you can send me a thing that you've done that day that's been good for the envirment. And you might be featured on *drum role please!* ENVIRMENTAL HELPERS OF THE WEEK! It's awesome! Plus you get a special button made by, Mwah!
3. I'm going to have Awesome Music Mondays starting next week! Keep your eyes open!
Still Soaring,
Danielle
P.S Tell your friends! Sorry to sound desperate, I hate to admit it, but I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment