Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sleepover!

Yesterday, my friends came over and we had a sleepover. My one friend had to go to church so she left really early. My friend, Amby, came and I asked her if she wanted to have a blog. She did, so I made her a blog! I would really apreciate if you would follow her! Anyways we are really different. She is wearing a cashmere sweater and her new cargo pants, while I am in ripped jeans, a tee shirt, and a sweatshirt. She had pasta salad, and I had a bowl of grated cheeese. We are totally different, but it's exactially how we work. Alll three of us had alot of fun doing makeovers, dancing, talking, and eating! I love having sleepovers at my house, they're so much fun. *haha, I said fun way too many times!* We did facial mask twice, and I ended up with the green clay mask, we were all joking about how weird we looked. Amby is really pretty, I mean seriously, beautiful darling, pretty! She did the glowing facial mask and she looked like a goddess! You can get to her blog, once she's finished with it, at www.imagination-amby.blogspot.com She is really random, and you might find her using text language once in a while, but she's one of my best friends in the universe!



Still Soaring,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment