Saturday, February 12, 2011

Have You Ever Thought About..

Have you ever thought about how you were going to turn out in life? Have you ever thought of why the early worm catches the bird? Have you ever thought about what inspired Pocaso? Or what in the world went on in Saccachaweea's *wrong spelling, eeek!* mind when she agreed to help Louis and Clark? They're so many things to think and worry about these days that it's hard keeping track, anyways! I'm planning a sleepover today and I can't wait! (I <3 sleepovers, who doesn't?) Well, since they're so many things to think about, how do you organize it all? Well, there are these little people you have to hire to go in through your ear and organize your thoughts. No, not really *but I wish* but you can organize your brain. You can do that by storing away precious thoughts such as, "The sky is so bright and shiny today." and not, "Stupid guidance counceler! She thinks I'm crazy just because I like to take pictures of eyes!" *haha, I do like taking pictures of eyes!* That is the secret to keeping your brain organized!


Still Soaring,
Danielle

P.S Did you know that the average human only uses 10 % of their brain? Insane, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment