Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birds Mock Me

I was in class today and we had a substitude teacher. I sit in a seat that faces away from the window, and since it's been really warm today, I stared out the window. Then I got clostrophobic. *Note:I am not clostrophobic.* So I had my hand up for like an hour to ask him to open up the fricken windows! Then, I see a bird go by in the distance thinking, "You mock me bird, you get to fly, and be outside! * Note: this whole time the teacher didn't even notice! Dontcha just love subs?*

The rest of the day I just could not stand to be indoors! I hated it! Even my walk home felt like heaven!

*****RANDOM ALERT!!!!!*****

Conversation between two hobos

"Hey bob, what's with your shirt?"

"You're wearing the same shirt, hobo!"

"If you haven't noticed, we're both hobos."



Back to reality, hobos don't talk like that! Hehe, I just love hobos, don't you?
Still Soaring,
And down to four followers!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment