Thursday, July 28, 2011

Florence and The Machine

     I think I am in love. Seriously! I am in love with Florence + the Machine! It's the most amazing band ever, my favorite song is Rabbit Heart, it's pure bliss for me. I also enjoy The Drumming Song, Cosmic Love, and Dog Days Are Over. If you've been wondering why I neglected posting for... four days, well blame it on their awesome music :)
     By the way, I also apologize for my messed up posting, I just had a need to do something insane and I did :) Don't you just love me? Well, anyways, I've been so insanely busy right now in between Marsupial Girl practices and friends and chores and instruments, I have just been a very naughty blogger! (Though I sadly say I only have six followers :() I just have been so distracted lately that I am a little messed up, yes, messed up. 
     Okay so, yeah. I am not really an interesting person but, tell your friends, and tell your friends friends! I am very depressed here about my followers... I have to start "advertising" again. *wink, wink* I really have nothing else to say so... I am going to put up the music video for "rabbit heart" right now. Yeah so love ya'll!  


Love, 
Danielle
P.S Sorry for the short post, I really don't have anything else to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment