Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Love you all

I love you all. What a perfect way to start a post! I am not exactally happy with the way my camping trip went, so happy to meet you and you and you! I am just having a fabulous tea party, would you like to join me?

Tea. There is lots and lots of tea. We have Mint Tea, Herb Tea, and Mixed Berry Tea. Which would you like?
Food. Well, there is lots of food, we have biscuits, honey and bread, cookies, and more. 
Tea Cups. Well, do you want the ones with the flowers, or the ones with the bees, or even the ones with barney on them!




Just like a tea party, your life is yours to decide. I made mine into a ginger tea with lots and lots of Honey, what are you? Confession time yes, it's my first confession post so here goes.
Confession 1: I miss my friends. I haven't seen my dear best friends in over a week!
Confession 2: I want to go to paris really, really, really badly!
Confession 3: I don't like me. 


What type of tea are you? Your time to decide, not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment