Thursday, July 14, 2011

That's How The King Works

     Yes, another tv quote. I dearly apologize for that, I truly do. But, it was a hilariously stated comment made by a characters older brother when she and her family was at dinner. Her dad and the rest of her family didn't want her to date a boy who cheated on her by kissing a school ummm  *schlut....* and she wanted too. To explain how the household works her dad called it a kingdom, altimately leaving him the possioning of a king.
     The funny part is that at the end of their conversation the family says the final answer is a no. Her older brother, who has down syndrome, looks straight at her and says: that's how the king works. Funniest or one of the funniest things I have ever heard! And a.k.a that was via the secret life of the american teenager. I am watching it from the very beginning and that was episode three.
     So, I do say I have gotten into a play called the tale of a west texas marsupial girl, and I sadly say that we have practice eight hours a week, and I am playing a really big part if I do say so myself. So that equals two days four hours each. It is grueling work of theater!
     I would love for all five of you to come to the play, but that would give away my identity, so for now, tata!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment