Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nobody Tosses a Dwarf!... Ahhh not the beard!

Today I didn't go to my summer child care because *cough, cough* I have a sore throat. Yes, I know it's not a very good excuse but my Mom didn't go to work either! Well, since I have all this free time, I decided to watch The Lord of the Rings. Note: I have never seen the movie before and since I've heard how good the books and the movies are, I decided to watch it. Ummm.... let's just say I think I'm obsessed :) I am watching it right now and I've got to take a break from typing because I'm at the part where Galdaf is hanging off a cliff after defeating the shadow. Yes, I will be back I dare say! *elevator music activated* HE FELL!!!!!! I can't believe it! He fell. Me. Not. Happy. I want him back! But, I think, since he's a wizard and all he will probally fly back up, right? I'm going to find out.
     Well, if your wondering why the post title is "Nobody tosses a dwarf!.... Ahhh not the beard!", it's because that is now my new favorite quote, let's hear the explanation, now shall we? *laughs maniaclly* Well, this dwarf king is about to jump across a big break in some seriously dangerous stairs, and before he jumps can you guess what he says? He says: Nobody tosses a dwarf!", then when he's losing his balance the hot guy with the long white hair grabs his beard to pull him back up..and can you guess what he says to that? He screams: Ahhhhhh not the beard!. Yeah, I'm weird like that :) oh, and thank you my followers for putting up with me. Though I haven't been posting anything terribly wonderful lately.... I thank you for not posting some comments saying that you officially hate my lazy guts.

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment