Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Falling In Reverse

     I am sorry to say but this is another music post. I have fallen in love with yet another genre/ bands. I have fallen in love with.... wait for it..... punk rock! Yes, I know, but it's really good! I love the band falling in reverse, escape the fate, mayday parade, and much more. I am not the biggest fan of scream o but it's okay, I really like it though. 
     And, I finally figured out what I want for my birthday. I would like to get an electric guitar, they are linked. You see, I was looking at some random youtube videos when I came across an awesome youtuber that plays guitar really awesomeley, and he only like plays punk rock, which is where I first heard it because my dad is into old rock and hasn't introduced me to punk rock so now, I am officially obsessed. Sorry for the short post but bye, bye!


Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment