Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I get Depressed Without Music...

     I have been listening to music non stop.  It's like I will get depressed without it! It's all I do, I breathe, eat, and sleep music. I have also started song writing, I wrote one song called Invisible and a work in progress song called let me be me. I found that writing a song when something is bothering you helps you and makes a really good song. Of course right now my songs are kind of cheesy because I am only twelve and all the things I write about have nothing to do with love or anything like that. I make songs about how I want my parents to except me for who I am and how I dislike how my friends sometimes leave me out and how it's killing me. I basically write about normal stuff, but I figured out that finding myself isn't something I don't think I was supposed to do until I was fourteen or something. Oh well, that just means I'm weird, and weird is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment