Thursday, April 28, 2011

Totally Inspiring from weheartit

Wish I had a too cute room like that! This reminds me of the last song.... awesome!







































I love that eye makeup, if only I could pull that off *sigh*















































haha that's what I feel like all the time..


















Do I even need to mention how awesomeit is that she's sitting in front of grafiti???





















BOW TIE!!!!






















Love the eye makeup, not the shampagne though :)


























love the whole baggy factor :)




























If only I had the money for these shoes :(































Well, I found this site called weheartit and I found some totally inspiring pics so here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment