Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring is Coming Birds and All






The title of this post is a line from the song that inspired my blog's name. Yep, you heard right, On wind, On WIng, is the song and it's amazing! Listen to it and you'll see. Anyways, there is a reasoning for me posting that line. Spring. Flowers. Birds. Dafidils. Ahhhh. I went outside and took pics of the dafidils that are just blooming and of the trees in my front yard. I. Love. It. But apparently blogger doesn't like all the pictures I would like to post so boo for me I can't post all seven of my pretty dafidil edits :( ..... but I will make some more pictures and post them for yall... and get the word out about High Flying!!!! I truely love you six, but six is a number that is.... how do I put it? Oh yeah, sad. Well, I hope to see you all next time.



Soaring,

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous daffodils! I love the side view... so often you get daffodil pictures from the top- it is nice to see it from a different perspective! :)

    ReplyDelete