Monday, November 28, 2011

The Neverending Cycle of Love, Loss, and Fireflies!

     You guys all remember the hit song fireflies by owl city in 2009. Well, of course I do, for I now have it stuck in my head in an endless cycle of love loss and fireflies as the title points to. Another thing your probaly wondering is: why is danielle so different each time she posts in her musical blog? Well, the answer is that I always find new bands, new songs, new genres, and new favorites. My favorite band is still black veil brides and I still listen to mostly rock and heavy metal but I also enjoy electronica, alternative, emo, screamo, and sometimes acoustical. My patterns are also never ending for I do choose to only post less frequently as time goes on but I find my blog a sort of time line for my life. When I first started this blog I was just another girl in school. I wore only areopostale and brand names which really ticked my parents off. Now, I am just coming out of my shell for I wear barely any aero and band tee shirts, hello kitty shirts, and variations of all kinds mixed with my already growing collection of brightly colored sneakers. I get alot of complaints of how I am "emo" or "goth", but all that matters is that I know who I am and no one will change that, not even you, my lovely readers.

Yours Truly,
Danielle Thedinosaur
P.S these are my accounts if you want to add me:
Twitter: danielle_RAWR
Myyearbook: Danielle Thedinosaur
Myspace: Danielle Thedinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment