Monday, June 6, 2011

Things I Adore

Okay, so lately I haven't had time for a serious post, but that's all going to change. Here are a list of things that I have been lovin' recently.

1. Strawberry Freckleface. I just recently found her amazing blog through an old Horsefeather's post. I oviously fell in love with her fashion and style.
2. Horsefeathers. I have fallen in love with this blog also. I can't believe that there is a blog out there with the perfect blend of photography and fashion.
3. Urban Outfitters. I don't think there is a more perfect store. Nor can I believe at how pricey it is :( 4. Steampunk. Steampunk is an awesome vintagey etsy shop with amazing stuff for my seeking-ly lifeless eyes.

WEll, here are some things I desperately need/cannot live without.








No comments:

Post a Comment